Econo-Can/Solvent Trap adapter

Bizmarck5425

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Ok so I have to ask about these little guys as it strikes my curiosity and I know some one out there has the information on them. I have seen a lot of videos of these products and I am interested if they are really worth the stamp? When I say worth the stamp I mean I am going to have to wait the time and I don't want to wait all that time and be disappointed. Not really looking for the cheap route on a can but to throw on my .22 I was considering it. Does it really work? The info on them says noise reduction of 10-15dbs. If anyone has used one or has one I would like to get your opinion on it.

not worth the money imho to work well you need a large and heave filter and you lose the use of your sights just spend a few more bucks and get a real can

That's what I figured. Saw a video of a guy shooting it on a bolt action rifle and it seemed to work remarkably well but I assumed that it was just the poor quality of recording device.

The solvent traps are a no win because unless you are a manufacturer then you cant use the trap since it must be serialized. The econocans must have each oil filter sent to the manufacture to be serialized while the old one is destroyed by the manufacture. Buy a decent take apart can for $300. Pay the stamp and enjoy decades of use.

Back
Top Bottom