• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eform 1 back online????

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
Just checked, yup, it's online once more!!!!

43142957_10216750350446470_5115905824539017216_o.jpg

I hate being a pessimist, but I can't help it*. I'll believe it when I see it! (It being a confirmation email of a submitted F1)

I dropped something in the pipe in early August only to find out that it was actually submitted late last week due to a rule change that impacted the way SilencerShop has been processing forms.

Yes you can apply online, they explain how to handle trusts and fingerprint cards as well.

I don't "need" a form 1 since I form 2 stuff. But as luck would have it, I sent off a paper form 1 two months ago. Doubt we'll see "overnight" approvals any time soon though.

I hate being a pessimist, but I can't help it*. I'll believe it when I see it! (It being a confirmation email of a submitted F1)

I dropped something in the pipe in early August only to find out that it was actually submitted late last week due to a rule change that impacted the way SilencerShop has been processing forms.

It's 100% live at least right now. They've updated a few things in the eforms as well for this.

Special Instructions for Individuals, Trusts and Legal Entities
FILING AS AN INDIVIDUAL

The applicant must attach a digital photo in the Photo function on the Responsible Person tab.
The applicant must also provide his or her fingerprints on Form FD-258. The fingerprints will be submitted separately from the application. Upon submission of the application, the eForms system will email a cover sheet to the applicant. The cover sheet is to be printed as it will provide the control number of the transaction and the address where to send the fingerprint cards. The cover sheet and fingerprint cards MUST be mailed to the NFA Division within 10 business days of filing the application.

FILING AS A TRUST OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY
In addition to providing the documentation of the existence of the trust or other legal entity, the applicant must electronically provide a photograph and completed ATF Form 5320.23, NFA Responsible Person Questionnaire (RPQ), for each responsible person (see definition 1.e on the instruction page) of the trust or legal entity. When filed via eForms, when in the Responsible Person function, the applicant will identify each responsible person and attach the photograph and a scanned, signed RPQ from that person. All photographs and RPQ forms must be attached to the application prior to submission.

The fingerprints for each responsible person must also be submitted. As for an individual applicant, the fingerprint cards must be sent to the NFA Division. The eForms system will email a cover sheet to the applicant listing the names of the responsible persons and is to be printed. The cover sheet and the fingerprint cards for all RP’s MUST be mailed in one batch to the NFA Division within 10 days of filing the application.

Please note that the F 5320.23, NFA RPQ, form is available in a fillable version on the ATF website (www.atf.gov). The form can be completed and printed for signature and scanning.

I'm tempted to go eform 1 another DD. Just for the heck of it. But I'm waiting on my launcher DD right now. What DD would you make?

Interesting. It also says they are working at restoring form 4 to eforms. Maybe this will speed things up. I'm waiting on a SBR I filed back in Feb. That and the form 4 I filed in December. Both are stuck waiting for FBI.

Back
Top Bottom