• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EFT file for submitting digital fingerprints

I got Tree-Fiddy.

Just talked to accompany that sells the hardware and software for live scan and EFT file creation... Little under four grand to get up and running including training.... Anybody interested in opening up shop?

Reactions: RHR
National Gun Trusts partnered with Printscan to offer the service. The closest Printscan kiosk is in a UPS/FedEx store in Dunwoody, and the file was in my inbox before I made it home.

If you buy through National Gun Trusts it's $55 , or you can book via Printscan's site directly for $65

Thanks buddy Just went and had it done. I now have the file, but now there's no place to upload it for form ones anymore. Back when I posted this in January, there was a place to upload EFT file for a form one but now there is not

Any updates on this? I plan to register 3 to 5 SBRs and buy 2 suppressors before the new brace rule hits. My wife and I will have to have fingerprints for our trust. . . .. I don't want to go to my local sheriffs office for prints for that many. I didn't want to create a new thread for this.... Any advice is appreciated.

Hard copies your can roll your own with free cards from the atf and a 8 dollar amazon ink pad.
You don't have to have an LEO signature on them? I'd rather just have them send me copies. LOL The worst part of buying NFA is the damn fingerprints and paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom