• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

1653604547514.png

I'm not in favor of the death penalty, until I am.

I’m heartsick and heartbroken - just awful.

Every school needs to have controlled access- locked doors. Nobody gets in without authorization. Armed officer at the access point with 2-3 armed teachers in the school. Enough is enough.
Naw, every daddy with a kid in school
I can't get into politics. So many skeletons...
Same....

And if they couldn't get in the door cause it was locked, ain't no other way in? What door was locked, to the room or school? Ram that **** with a car, tie a chain, so many options than waiting on a key

And if they couldn't get in the door cause it was locked, ain't no other way in? What door was locked, to the room or school? Ram that **** with a car, tie a chain, so many options than waiting on a key
I bet you if there was $100 worth of marijuana behind it and they had a no-knock they could get that door off the hinges.

At this point as unreal as it is, Seeing reports. Don't Believe anything Texas Dept. of Safety, The Rangers, Sherriff department or any other LOE there. Just saw a time line with Video's played of their different statements, and they have changed their story and lied every statement and press conference they had. The Press just squeezed them with them contradicting, and the LEO spokes person walked off and would Not answer anymore questions because he was caught in another of successive lies.

Eye witness, other than LEO legit story with video. Wait till you see the cover up uncovered coming soon. There is actually a vid now a Resident took of the shooter in all Black with a rifle running then entering the school. LEO is now saying there was NO protection, No security No officer there from the beginning. No engagement ever from the start, after 1st saying there was. Because there should have been one. Someone was saying the News was F'n up reporting. The News just said BS, let us show what exactly we recorded the Texas Dept of Safety told everyone. Big uncover up coming. There was suppose to be LEO of some kind there that day.

Back
Top Bottom