• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

Poor helpless children, we need armed "resource officers" (police) in all of our schools. Children are a precious resource worth protecting. Dirt bag shooter should have been gunned down at the door.
Troops to Teachers program exists. Or existed. Add an additional block of training. Put armed mil and LE retirees in schools and put them to work teaching. I’m just pissing in the wind saying that, I know, because there have been so many incidents without effective response.

“Uvalde Memorial Hospital had said 15 students were being treated in the hospital's emergency department in the wake of the incident. Two patients were transferred to San Antonio for treatment, while a third was pending transfer, the hospital said. A 45-year-old was also hospitalized after getting grazed by a bullet, the hospital said.”

Not quite understanding. So is the victim count over 30 or, did everyone happen to not survive treatment?

Maybe one day, we'll stop fighting about guns and actually look at how we deal with mental health. My kids are both high schoolers. Seeing the stuff they have to deal with these days is something else. I'd say that our chances are slim of something like this happening in our home town. But then again, we had that spa shooting last year.

How angry do you have to be to kill elementary school kids? FFS

Back
Top Bottom