Emergency Preparedness & Survival Conference Saturday June 18th

foodsurvival

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Sorry about letting you guys know about this so late but
I though this may interest you:

There is an emergency preparedness conference on June 18th !!! The featured guest speaker will be best selling author William Forstchen author of One Second After.

If you live in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina or the surrounding areas, I highly suggest you don’t miss it. Buy your ticket in advance on the website to ensure seating!!!

Here is the link:
http://www.carolinareadiness.com/
Click on "Readiness Blog" and you will see the event for June 18th

Come and meet some like minded people!!!

Here are reasons to attend:

1) Numerous vendors selling the best emergency preparedness products available

2) Educate yourself on living of the grid, surviving disasters, food storage, etc

3) Meet like minded people from all over the country- Encourage each other!

4) Its only $5.00 to attend!!!

5) Give your spouse a break from the house or from you!

Keith
www.foodsurvivalstore.com

Dang it sounds awesome. Looks to be 3 hours from Atlanta, is anyone down to take a road trip in the AM? I am really considering it, figure it would take up just over 2 hours if we hurry, leave here at 6 and get there around 8:30.

Dang it sounds awesome. Looks to be 3 hours from Atlanta, is anyone down to take a road trip in the AM? I am really considering it, figure it would take up just over 2 hours if we hurry, leave here at 6 and get there around 8:30.

Let me see what I can work out, I had a pretty full day tomorrow but I might be able to clear some stuff out. Think you can stand 3 hours in a car with me?

I find it funny, people are prepared for an unknown emergency, but can't manage to get to an emergency preparedness seminar with a days notice.

Back
Top Bottom