• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Empty house

richs

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
40   0
Reaction score
Friends, I have a problem this holiday season.
  • My youngest son has left for Boot Camp, he's going to miss Thanksgiving, Christmas AND his 20th birthday while at Boot.
  • My oldest has to work Thanksgiving, he's an EMT for Grady.
  • The downstairs bathroom had an unexpected melt-down and has been gutted, the house (or at least the main floor) is 90% out of commission.
SO, we're not cooking for Thanksgiving this year and I need ideas where the two of us can go for dinner. It's the first time we haven't had guests, kids... or a place to gather in 35 years.

Friends, I have a problem this holiday season.
  • My youngest son has left for Boot Camp, he's going to miss Thanksgiving, Christmas AND his 20th birthday while at Boot.
  • My oldest has to work Thanksgiving, he's an EMT for Grady.
  • The downstairs bathroom had an unexpected melt-down and has been gutted, the house (or at least the main floor) is 90% out of commission.
SO, we're not cooking for Thanksgiving this year and I need ideas where the two of us can go for dinner. It's the first time we haven't had guests, kids... or a place to gather in 35 years.

giphy.gif

Actually, the wife and I are going to Maggiano's at perimeter on Thanksgiving day. We did it last year and the food was awesome.

Reservation only though....

Back
Top Bottom