entry level ar-15

dont want an S&W ar. got to hold one and check it out a while back, i have no reasoning behind it but i was not a fan really- - - Updated - - -thats palmetto state? any sellers in the atlanta area? what would the price range run on their parts, like 100 bucks for a stripped lower and 3 and some change for a complete upper?
Yes, Palmetto State Armory. Your best bet is to order direct.

hmm thanks for the replies. i have heard bad things about dpms and oly arms before, but never to much press from deltonas for building my own, i thought about it and may still go that route. i figure it would still cost me about the same
I forgot DPMS they are good quality. You will here bad things about all of them. The AR market is very competitive, with very little difference for basic guns. Quality of the metal is the major difference.Almost all of the manufactures have identical pieces, after all they are made on CNC machines.

ok, PSA's stuff (although alot of it being out of stock) is pretty well priced.

when they say stripped upper, do they mean the complete upper minus charging handle and bolt, or would i have to install gas tube and all that in it as well?

I forgot DPMS they are good quality. You will here bad things about all of them. The AR market is very competitive, with very little difference for basic guns. Quality of the metal is the major difference.Almost all of the manufactures have identical pieces, after all they are made on CNC machines.

my buddy who has built a few told me about the same

he said most stripped lowers and what not is not going to make a difference, its the little things. hes a fan of magpul to, says for the price good stuff. im very new to this ar15 stuff

PSA makes good stuff at great prices. Good luck getting something in stock. However...I think they still have some blemished lowers for $67 shipped right now. Oh, and if you ever have a problem with them and need to deal with customer service...BWAHAHAHAHA

PSA makes good stuff at great prices. Good luck getting something in stock. However...I think they still have some blemished lowers for $67 shipped right now. Oh, and if you ever have a problem with them and need to deal with customer service...BWAHAHAHAHA

wait, their customer service sucks or is good?

Back
Top Bottom