• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

entry level ar-15

If you want to go the less-expensive route, I've been very happy with the New Frontier Armory (NFA) polymer lower and State of the Art (SOTA) upper in 5.56.

Ask speednut and 00formula6spd, they shot it last weekend and enjoyed it. It's a fun gun to shoot and you can put one together (2 pins, no waiting) for around $500. Of course, you'll have to add sights (the uppers are flat tops).

Good luck whichever one you choose. You're really going to enjoy your new black rifle.

I don't see this having been asked yet, but before I would even start looking at different brands, what are you wanting to do with the rifle? If its just to punch paper or as a range toy then really most anything will likely work though I still subscribe to the school of thought of buying quality. If its for any serious purpose then seriously look at quality rifles. Also having an idea of how much you wish to spend would be nice to know as well.

my del-ton has been very good fro me ..no complaints at all.

Also Sota uppers and parts are find..used them in several builds(talk with classic city about them).

excellent customer service from both

Stay away from Hesse/Vulcan/blackthorne/whatever they are calling themselves these days. They are garbage.

Stay away from Spikes, the owner is a lying douchebag.

I personally would stay away from polymer receivers but I know some guys will swear by them.

Ain't that the truth, about spikes.

Stay away from Hesse/Vulcan/blackthorne/whatever they are calling themselves these days. They are garbage.

Stay away from Spikes, the owner is a lying douchebag.

I personally would stay away from polymer receivers but I know some guys will swear by them.

This right here. Plus, the spikes' logo looks like a spider getting squished by two d***s.

Love my STAG. Either build and probably best bet is PSA or if you're looking just to buy check out the Windham Weaponry. They carry them at Walmart for $750+/-.

And if u decide to build and have the option of adding a BCG with your upper you better do so. They are impossible to find right now.

Back
Top Bottom