• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone kicked off a range?

I happened to be along PIB one day near Norcross and I stopped in the Norcross Gun Club and Range. I noticed a considerable amount of Asian people standing outside and when I walked in the place was PACKED with Asians. Nothing against em but not a lick of English was being spoken and it just caught me off guard. For whatever reason there was a small table set up just inside the door with some revolvers on sale being laid out for display. People were handling them and then one of the guys who couldn't have been but maybe 17-18 years old turns around with a stainless Smith 44 mag and points it at me and goes "Bang Bang Bang". Squeezed the trigger like 4 times. I grabbed the dude up by the collar of his shirt and the asians went nuts! Screaming and grabbing at me and all I could think was what if some idiot dropped a live round in that gun. Needless to say some of the folks behind the counter stepped out and separated us and told the party to leave the store. They apologized multiple times to me and I was understanding but that is the only time i've seen it happen.

I happened to be along PIB one day near Norcross and I stopped in the Norcross Gun Club and Range. I noticed a considerable amount of Asian people standing outside and when I walked in the place was PACKED with Asians. Nothing against em but not a lick of English was being spoken and it just caught me off guard. For whatever reason there was a small table set up just inside the door with some revolvers on sale being laid out for display. People were handling them and then one of the guys who couldn't have been but maybe 17-18 years old turns around with a stainless Smith 44 mag and points it at me and goes "Bang Bang Bang". Squeezed the trigger like 4 times. I grabbed the dude up by the collar of his shirt and the asians went nuts! Screaming and grabbing at me and all I could think was what if some idiot dropped a live round in that gun. Needless to say some of the folks behind the counter stepped out and separated us and told the party to leave the store. They apologized multiple times to me and I was understanding but that is the only time i've seen it happen.

And that is why I like NGC. They don't allow idiots in there....Well, they may let them in, but they don't last long.

Back
Top Bottom