• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everlast Car batteries

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
In the last month I've had to replace 3 Everlast Gold batteries to the tune of $375. All 3 failed within 2 months of the warranty expiration. Meanwhile, my Napa Battery in my old truck with 18mo warranty is 7 yrs old and still works perfectly.

Anyone else has issues with these? I switched them all with NAPA batteries so hopefully I won't have this happen again in 2yrs.

In the last month I've had to replace 3 Everlast Gold batteries to the tune of $375. All 3 failed within 2 months of the warranty expiration. Meanwhile, my Napa Battery in my old truck with 18mo warranty is 7 yrs old and still works perfectly.

Anyone else has issues with these? I switched them all with NAPA batteries so hopefully I won't have this happen again in 2yrs.

I've ran through two in the past year? I had a Optimum "red top" that lasted, what seemed like, 5yrs...

good luck. Napa changed their battery supplier about 2 years ago. They use to have Exide batteries, but now GNB.

i bought a battery from o'reilly's 4 yrs ago and they come with 3 yr warranties. every year i trade it in for a new one free of charge. keeps the warranty active for 3 yrs every time i trade it in

I hate to say it, cause the local distributor is a royal PITA, but Interstate really is the best battery on the market right now, IMHO. Most exceed the warranty with no issues. I run them in Dodge Cummins diesels and they take a beating, but last really well.

i bought a battery from o'reilly's 4 yrs ago and they come with 3 yr warranties. every year i trade it in for a new one free of charge. keeps the warranty active for 3 yrs every time i trade it in

This ^^^^, just do the same with the Everlast before the FREE trade in expires! Used to be in my younger days, I alway's used SEARS DIE HARD, but with everything they changed and became No Good.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, cause the local distributor is a royal PITA, but Interstate really is the best battery on the market right now, IMHO. Most exceed the warranty with no issues. I run them in Dodge Cummins diesels and they take a beating, but last really well.

Just out of curiousity, what model Dodge are you driving ? I love me a big ol Dodge.

Back
Top Bottom