• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everlast Car batteries

These have all failed when I'm at home and not out-and-about. They kinda limits replacement brands to Napa unless I don't want to drive 45mins.

I take it you already checked the alternator for proper charging? Maybe you have a parasitic draw somewhere? 3 doesn't sound right.

Last edited:
Helps if I read thy better.. Yeah they are designed to clunk out right after the warranty. I stick with a good yellow top or red top optima.

It would seem, based on this little segment of the Internet, that Interstate batteries the highly regarded. I will make sure I get one the next time. To be honest, I am pretty sure my daily driver will need one in the next few mos as well.

interstate isn't even a top 3 in my book. kirkland signature batery, super start and ac delco are my picks. and my super start from o'reilly's has 1040 ca and 850 cca for 1/2 the price of the optima brand

Have had an advance auto batteries in two of my vehicles over 4 years, not one problem. My harley battery on the other hand, two years is about it, and the off brands are crap.

Back
Top Bottom