• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everlast Car batteries

Buy a battery for half the cost of an interstate, and it lasts for a third of the time an interstate lasts.....

People today don't keep cars as long as they used to so most of the time they never know about the battery other than factory.

When my factory battery dies in a vehicle it gets replaced with an interstate. Yes they are about 120, but I have no problems spending 120 every 6 years versus 60 to 80 every 3 to 4 years.

And those that abuse the warranty...seems like stealing to me. Kinda like taking a Glock to Smyrna when there is nothing wrong with it in the first place, you just want free **** cause they will do it.

Another vote for Interstate- just had to buy one for my truck and for the wife's van... They're the best in my opinion.

The local Northern Tool sells them for just over a hundred bucks.

interstate isn't even a top 3 in my book. kirkland signature batery, super start and ac delco are my picks. and my super start from o'reilly's has 1040 ca and 850 cca for 1/2 the price of the optima brand
Kirkland Signature (Costco) is made by Interstate

Kirkland Signature (Costco) is made by Interstate

not true, they are made by johnson controls which is the mother company to

varta, optima, interstate, die hard, duralast, ever start, pro start, as well as a number of car maker specific batteries

so saying interstate makes kirkland sig batteries is like saying tylenol makes listerine mouthwash

Buy a battery for half the cost of an interstate, and it lasts for a third of the time an interstate lasts.....

People today don't keep cars as long as they used to so most of the time they never know about the battery other than factory.

When my factory battery dies in a vehicle it gets replaced with an interstate. Yes they are about 120, but I have no problems spending 120 every 6 years versus 60 to 80 every 3 to 4 years.

And those that abuse the warranty...seems like stealing to me. Kinda like taking a Glock to Smyrna when there is nothing wrong with it in the first place, you just want free **** cause they will do it.

I ordered my Chevy new in 1998.

~200K miles later... I still own it and drive it daily.

Personally it depends by what you are using the battery for. Fast discharge rate,longevity,power coupling etc... All of them have their pros n cons.

Back
Top Bottom