Every boomer on outdoors trader

FB_IMG_1705540399685.jpg

Did you all see where when they tested to see what AI would do to "keep world peace" it nuked everyone?

I've been that 22 year old trusted with employing and launching a nuke, and I'm now the Gen X'er who has read a lot of history, and I know that it is "old men that declare war, but young men who fight it".

But does anyone honestly think that the American "military men" of today could have won WW2 against the Germans and / or the Japanese? Put the average American male in 1942-45. Not modern weapons, but just grit and determination.

Look, I worked as a Tac Officer (Tactical Instructor) for a bunch of ROTC cadets at Ft. Riley Kansas one summer. These soon to be lieutenants were so freaking lazy and unprofessional that it would have been laughable if it wasn't so horrendous.
I believe God had a lot to do with those victories. Other wise the world's borders would be completely different

Genuinely sucks to be you. We all have our cross to bear. The question is, do we do better: as parents, spouses and members of society. Or do we blame the generation(s) that came before us.
I think truth is, it's hard growing up no matter where you're from. It's what you learn by it and do with it that counts.

I followed the cadet "company" and picked up numerous belts of M60 ammo (blanks of course) throughout the day.

The "gunner" and "ammo carrier" kept dropping belts throughout the day instead of carrying them. I guess the pussie$ thought those 308 belts were "too heavy" so they dropped them along the march route.

At the end of the day I walked up to the gunner and "assistant gunner" ( / ammo carrier) and just dropped the fully loaded belts at their feet and said: "You failed". The next gunner and asst gunner did not drop belts of ammo.

It was sickening that these dirt balls would drop full ammo belts instead of carrying them for 6-8 hours. And these scum would be "leading" soldiers in battle.

You fight as you train, and if a lieutenant isn't wiling to do what his troops are required to do he has no business being "in charge".

There were the "leaders" of the 1990s - 2010s.

I can't believe that the majority of 1942 OCS candidates were so f'd up. Even the 1960s OCS and ROTC 90 day wonders weren't this screwed up.

I have another story about the cadets walking into the impact area. Jesus help up.
That's exactly my life's experience.....

Back
Top Bottom