Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

Most guns on ODT are overpriced and always have been. Relatively speaking, there are some decent deals right now from time-to-time. I swear half the guys on here have friends shilling for them. "Deal alert", etc...
It's like putting "DEAL OF THE DAY" in the title of their ad.

As soon as I see that I know their **** is gonna be way overpriced.

LET'S TRADE!

Come on people, this site is a trading site. Let's get some trades! No one is buying crap unless it is priced very low.

Maybe we need separate forums for firearms that are for sale only? Cut through the crap I gotta sift through

Re Sift Thru / New Dead Horse Category - Quit wigging out possible new members....

Maybe it's because we're all concerned with "too many relist", "ex wive nightmares", "i'll take it fails", & my fav- "people are not allowed to free ask what they want for their personal property because buds or CGP (great people ) has it cheaper".
Lets change odt to jerry springer & have everyday whine/cheese giveaways for best tantrum or get back to gun trading & leave the which jail is tex mciver should be in, Cali dems/Depps in this world to overdosing/divine intervention & hopeful San Andreas fault line action.
The posse here has put lots of choices such as Ignore, New post, unfollow, etc.. for a reason so I don't get my panties in a wad when a sale is set up & then asked to drive to freakin Cartersville.
Guess i'm getting old all I want to complain about is the five shootings last nite or how one idiot can cause seven sailors to die.

Re Sift Thru / New Dead Horse Category - Quit wigging out possible new members....

Maybe it's because we're all concerned with "too many relist", "ex wive nightmares", "i'll take it fails", & my fav- "people are not allowed to free ask what they want for their personal property because buds or CGP (great people ) has it cheaper".
Lets change odt to jerry springer & have everyday whine/cheese giveaways for best tantrum or get back to gun trading & leave the which jail is tex mciver should be in, Cali dems/Depps in this world to overdosing/divine intervention & hopeful San Andreas fault line action.
The posse here has put lots of choices such as Ignore, New post, unfollow, etc.. for a reason so I don't get my panties in a wad when a sale is set up & then asked to drive to freakin Cartersville.
Guess i'm getting old all I want to complain about is the five shootings last nite or how one idiot can cause seven sailors to die.
49c7fca63e0d8b459f1168832cf3cabf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You gotta love it when somebody posts a long rambling rant about how they hate all the ranting around here.

:pound:

You gotta love it when somebody posts a long rambling rant about how they hate all the ranting around here.

:pound:
So are you ranting about the rant about the ranting? If Benjamin Franklin had been on ODT he surely would have stated "Yes, we must, indeed, all rant together, or most assuredly we shall all rant separately."

Back
Top Bottom