• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I don't like to rant. I would rather just buy/sell/discuss things. BTW, a Sig and 1000 rounds of food for it have followed me home since this thread started, so things are moving if they are priced right. People just have to remember that Hillary didn't get elected and prices have fallen for the time being.
^^^This^^^, it's great to have Trump in office, but nobody drives gun sales like a good ole F***tard liberal in office

Come on guys, I added trades to my listing, like they say at the Varsity.....whatya have, whatya have, whatya have

In the spirit of this, I've got a RIA GI (not real pretty) and a tree ftfy for you FNX Tac; but you gotta drive to me.

JK, I already have an FNX Tac so you don't have to worry about driving to me.:doh:

Yes your right...that's what that's what's trading supposed to be,but,sometimes the other guy wants to make feel like your trade is junk and his is gold....I like the way you think sir
I did a trade last week with a newer guy to ODT. Great guy also. He told me that he didn't feel right that the trade was heavily in his favor. He had what I wanted and I had what he wanted, so I told it was fair to me. I love what I got out of it and traded a rifle that I would really never use for one that I will, that's what trading is, you know.

Make your ears ring and you could smell the powder. When I got older I started hitting them with a hammer to see how many I could get to go off at once

Back
Top Bottom