• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

www.threadbombing.com_data_media_2_THISGONBGUD.gif

A woman of 18 years who's willing to kick you out at the drop of a hat might be crazy enough to call the cops and say you hit her, and charge you with domestic violence in order to get her way, or plant drugs on you or your vehicle and have you arrested. Domestic violence conviction will take your firearms.

Sometimes you can't win against crazy and sometimes is better to suck the pride and do the walk.

If she calls the cops first, you'll automatically be the bad guy when they show up. Ask me how I know.

No bro, I don't want you to relive that tragic part of your life again, it's thanksgiving and time for forgiveness and happy thoughts :thumb:

Very good. You're right too. I've been thinking about it since I read this thread and it has negatively affected my thoughts for about the last hour.

Just went through this exact thing but in reverse with a family member. You are legally considered a "tenant at will" and no, you can not be immediately evicted. She must serve you an eviction notice and then you have 30 days from the date you are served.

Back
Top Bottom