• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

Wrong. If the cops show up, they WILL make one person leave. Speaking from multiple experiences.
Well last year the Macon PD showed up to my wife's niece trying to get her ex boyfriend out and they told her they couldn't make him leave especially if he wasn't being violent or threatening.

Well last year the Macon PD showed up to my wife's niece trying to get her ex boyfriend out and they told her they couldn't make him leave especially if he wasn't being violent or threatening.

What I'm gathering is that they can't legally do it but some of them won't tell you that. I wasn't given a choice on 2 different occasions. So if you KNOW they can't make you leave but they tell you that you HAVE to, what do you do?

My ex-cousins second third wife called the cops on him one time and they told him to hit the road jack, and don't you come back no mo' no mo' no mo' no mo'.

If it means anything, based on how women may get by saying things to law enforcement that may not have actually occurred, I would have a "fire" sale, maybe to a close friend, and get rid of your firearms. Like tomorrow, especially if you do not plan on vacating by midnight.

If it means anything, based on how women may get by saying things to law enforcement that may not have actually occurred, I would have a "fire" sale, maybe to a close friend, and get rid of your firearms. Like tomorrow, especially if you do not plan on vacating by midnight.

I will be his close friend.

Based on my experience I would try to get while the getting is good. Holding on to folks when they are upset just makes them more upset.

Back
Top Bottom