• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Wrong again. 5.2 Magnum also known as the legendary Chrysler 318. One of the most reliable and best V8 engines ever created. My first car was a 74 Plymouth duster with the same engine, two Dakota's with the same engine, and a old dodge power wagon with the same engine. Love that engine. One day I hope to buy another old Plymouth duster (or dodge dart) with a 318 and completely restore it to relive my youth in. There's no cars cooler to me personally than late 60's early 70's Mopars.

I've never met a V6 that I liked, they all guzzle gas like a V8 and put out power like a four cylinder. Worst of both worlds. (Maybe some foreign V6's are ok but American V6 sucks)

I know this is going to seem crazy out of this world to you, but it's possible for a redneck to have a love and appreciation for good ol American made V8's and also not be afraid of the raw power and coolness of modern EV's.
Yes...I'm shocked. Shocked I say!!

I'd add the late generation GM 3800 V6s are some of the best V6 engines ever - very reliable and fuel efficient.

I admire what Tesla has done and am happy to see an American company set the EV standard. But I'll stick with my V8s...lol.

Perfection
As far as sedans go, the new chargers are pretty cool. But damn, they got to regret using up the Charger name on it. Now that everyone is putting out retros…

Kinda miss this one though

IMG_1472.jpeg

I'm living my dream now. A beautiful and healthy wife, two beautiful and healthy daughters, a job that I absolutely love, it's not even like work. No material thing could make my life better.

Are you living your dream?
Absolutely.
Retired, back home on the Georgia coast.
Continuing in my quest to be named the laziest human in existence.

Back
Top Bottom