• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Let's try that at 70 mph and see how far each gets before they run out of fuel?
Sure, after several hours of driving you'll have to stop and recharge. Oh no, the horror, you have to recharge a little longer than it takes to pump gas. How can anyone possibly survive that.

Sure, after several hours of driving you'll have to stop and recharge. Oh no, the horror, you have to recharge a little longer than it takes to pump gas. How can anyone possibly survive that.
I don't know about you, but it doesn't take me hours to fill my tank. You have to be trolling.

Seems like every generation has a group that is so resistant to change, they won't even hear anything about it. Then 10 years later they're using the new technology anyways. :lol:
Where is this 'new technology' you speak of? EVs first hit the scene in the late 1820s and early 1830s... smart people have been resisting them ever since.

Where is this 'new technology' you speak of? EVs first hit the scene in the late 1820s and early 1830s... smart people have been resisting them ever since.
Oh come on. People were resisting everything back then. It was all witchcraft and the devil!

But you'd agree the technology since then has changed quite a bit I'd hope. I mean, people resisted cellphones. Now everyone has a pocket computer.

I don't know about you, but it doesn't take me hours to fill my tank. You have to be trolling.
It doesn't take people hours to charge 99% of the time either.

For most people with EV's they charge overnight at home, so you spend way more time stopping to fill up throughout the week than they do because they never have to stop.

The downside is on the occasional long trip that's beyond the battery range, yeah it takes a little longer.

Not trolling, don't have an EV, don't care if you or anyone else gets one.

It doesn't take people hours to charge 99% of the time either.

For most people with EV's they charge overnight at home, so you spend way more time stopping to fill up throughout the week than they do because they never have to stop.

The downside is on the occasional long trip that's beyond the battery range, yeah it takes a little longer.

Not trolling, don't have an EV, don't care if you or anyone else gets one.
It's a fragile system. I deal with power outages enough to know that EVs are a terrible choice, not to mention the fact that they are never 100% under your control.

I can store gas, I can't store electrons...at least not in the quantity and amperage I would need.

It's a fragile system. I deal with power outages enough to know that EVs are a terrible choice, not to mention the fact that they are never 100% under your control.

I can store gas, I can't store electrons...at least not in the quantity and amperage I would need.

There's nothing fragile about it. **** hits the fan good luck drilling and refining oil in your back yard. While the EV driver with a solar set up can recharge his car for as long as the components last. Which is going to be way longer that gasoline you've stored.

There's nothing fragile about it. **** hits the fan good luck drilling and refining oil in your back yard. While the EV driver with a solar set up can recharge his car for as long as the components last. Which is going to be way longer that gasoline you've stored.
When the SHTF and the .gov shuts your car off remotely it won't matter. I'd rather have 1000 miles worth of fuel stored and another 500 in the vehicles. The push for more EVs by the .gov isn't to enhance citizen independence.

Ya'll EVangelists don't care about children in the Congo according to Fobes. I guess if they aren't Palestinian kids no one cares.

And I bet the current administration had nothing to do with this decision.....right....

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom