• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Electronic touch screen controls like what Tesla uses cause accidents.

So, are we badmouthing electric vehicles or touch screens? Because just this week I drove a I.C. powered Ford with a touchscreen and my passenger had to adjust everything to keep me from killing us all.

I'm with you, I don't like touchscreens in my cars at all. That is why I'll probably never own a Tesla. Well, that plus the "cheap as heck" thing.

And according to at least one dude I'm a total hypocrite anyway because I don't have an E.V., but have the unmitigated GALL, GALL I SAY, to express a belief that E.V.s can work for some people. But using the same logic anyone without a I.C. powered vehicle less than 10 years old can't be in favor of them either, so I guess I can't be in favor of either or I'll be a hypocrite.

At least I can still like bicycles - except a guy in another discussion said that I'm not his countryman if I ride a bicycle.

You drive an old gasoline powered truck, but are always touting the benefits of expensive EVs.

Carry on with your trolling.

https://c.tenor.com/x-IKsGdXAMwAAAAC/hypocrisy-meter.gif

Using that "logic" also means that none of us can think Margot Robbie is hot unless we own a Margot Robbie or we're hypocrites.

So, are we badmouthing electric vehicles or touch screens? Because just this week I drove a I.C. powered Ford with a touchscreen and my passenger had to adjust everything to keep me from killing us all.

I'm with you, I don't like touchscreens in my cars at all. That is why I'll probably never own a Tesla. Well, that plus the "cheap as heck" thing.

And according to at least one dude I'm a total hypocrite anyway because I don't have an E.V., but have the unmitigated GALL, GALL I SAY, to express a belief that E.V.s can work for some people. But using the same logic anyone without a I.C. powered vehicle less than 10 years old can't be in favor of them either, so I guess I can't be in favor of either or I'll be a hypocrite.

At least I can still like bicycles - except a guy in another discussion said that I'm not his countryman if I ride a bicycle.
Power windows and door locks were the beginning of the end of the simple automobile (some might argue it was the advent of the electric starter).
Americans’ laziness knows no bounds.

Power windows and door locks were the beginning of the end of the simple automobile (some might argue it was the advent of the electric starter).
I do like my creature comforts. Thing is, the stuff I want doesn't have to be complicated

Electric starters were the beginning of the end for automobiles. Back in my day we had a crank at the front of the car, we had to physically crank that old flat head with our own muscles. It built character, it made us stronger, don't even get me started on power steering. Bunch of lazy bastards invented that too.
oldmanyellsatcloud.png

Back
Top Bottom