• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

[
Government Officials are still Government Officials. I’ve never made an appointment to speak with any face to face but I have enough sense to understand what they’re saying on NewsMax, Fox, talk radio/podcasts, etc..
Might as well watch CNN too if you love fake news that much.

I do. I like to know my enemies. Can’t take much but yea, I try to keep up with how long it’ll be before the perverts make messing with children legal (the end of a Country)
Did you watch “quiet on the set” about all that Nickelodeon stuff?

Those California wild fires need to step it up a bit.

Did you watch “quiet on the set” about all that Nickelodeon stuff?

Those California wild fires need to step it up a bit.
Started last night after my GrandBoy went to bed. We were astonished but glad that it’s finally coming out. Pretty wild you mentioned that, I found it scrolling channels.

It’s on ID all day today if anyone wants to see how HollyWeird preps children. They’ll probably only show stuff involving dead perverts?
My son is 27 and somewhat normal. He was born a male, and as of today, he still identifies as one. But he absolutely was exposed about everything Nickelodeon had to offer back then. I think I got lucky. They’re some sick ass mother ****ers.

Using that "logic" also means that none of us can think Margot Robbie is hot unless we own a Margot Robbie or we're hypocrites.
What....? Lol. That's an odd analogy and certainly not what I'm saying.

If you think EVs work for some people, but don't own one, that's not being a hypocrite. I'd agree that EVs can work well for some owners.

#john cleese from Melvish Catachresis

Back
Top Bottom