• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I'm not sure what you're level of mathematic understanding is, but for something to be "mostly" it would mean it was over 50%

Math is hard.
That's only if everyone that bought a Tesla was politically affiliated. They're not, polysci is hard. I'm not sure if you think 68% = 100%, but the majority of politically affiliated (not everyone that buys a Tesla is) are Democrat. I'm not sure how you could think that the remaining percentage (32%) is larger than 38%. Math does seem to be hard.

That's only if everyone that bought a Tesla was politically affiliated. They're not, polysci is hard. I'm not sure if you think 68% = 100%, but the majority of politically affiliated (not everyone that buys a Tesla is) are Democrat. I'm not sure how you could think that the remaining percentage (32%) is larger than 38%. Math does seem to be hard.
Spin and back track all you want. I said Tesla owners are not mostly democrat, then you said I was wrong because they are 38% democrat. You fail this math test, learn from it and move on.

Spin and back track all you want. I said Tesla owners are not mostly democrat, then you said I was wrong because they are 38% democrat. You fail this math test, learn from it and move on.
I guess you still don't see how 38% is more than 30%...or 32% (if the remaining owners were all of one affiliation)? Is math really that hard?

You can accuse me of backtracking all you like, the comments are there to read. You're wrong, and it's ok....I'm sure it's not the first time.

Very doubtful. The owner of the most successful EV company is hated by democrats as much as they hate Donald Trump. Tesla owners are not mostly democrats by any means.
Maybe democrat politicians will die off at an accelerated rate, maybe then we won't even have to bother with EVs.

Maybe democrat politicians will die off at an accelerated rate, maybe then we won't even have to bother with EVs.
That would be great, but that would also help Elon Musk build and sell more EV's to even more people.

You seem to think people only want EV's if they are democrat or forced too. That's a popular opinion among those who still enjoy being gas lit all day by fake news like fox and newsmax, but it's far from reality.

I guess you still don't see how 38% is more than 30%...or 32% (if the remaining owners were all of one affiliation)? Is math really that hard?

You can accuse me of backtracking all you like, the comments are there to read. You're wrong, and it's ok....I'm sure it's not the first time.
You really don't understand basic math.

Back
Top Bottom