• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

That would be great, but that would also help Elon Musk build and sell more EV's to even more people.

You seem to think people only want EV's if they are democrat or forced too. That's a popular opinion among those who still enjoy being gas lit all day by fake news like fox and newsmax, but it's far from reality.
You seem to think the general population has any interest in owning an EV - THEY DON'T.

You seem to think the general population has any interest in owning an EV - THEY DON'T.
Then why do you have to get on a waiting list to buy certain models?

Why am I see more and more EV's on the road every year? Used to be a rare occasion in my rural area 5 years ago. Now they are everywhere.

The future is now.

That would be great, but that would also help Elon Musk build and sell more EV's to even more people.

You seem to think people only want EV's if they are democrat or forced too. That's a popular opinion among those who still enjoy being gas lit all day by fake news like fox and newsmax, but it's far from reality.
do you not want Elon to sell more cars??

Mostly would be over fifty if there were only two variables. There are at least three. This is easy stuff. If you want to limit it to two, it’s still D at 38% vs. 30. 38% out of 68% is “most”.
Oh I see, it's more of a reading comprehension problem for you than a mathematical problem.

I never said Tesla owners were more republican than democrat, not only did I NOT say that I also didn't imply it.

I simply said Tesla owners are not mostly democrats. To which you also confirmed when you said they are only 38% democrat (assuming you're right, that's a little over one third and far from mostly)

So now you fail math and reading. Learn from it and move on.

Oh I see, it's more of a reading comprehension problem for you than a mathematical problem.

I never said Tesla owners were more republican than democrat, not only did I NOT say that I also didn't imply it.

I simply said Tesla owners are not mostly democrats. To which you also confirmed when you said they are only 38% democrat (assuming you're right, that's a little over one third and far from mostly)

So now you fail math and reading. Learn from it and move on.
And you continue to be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom