• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

That’s got to be wrong. With the huge demand, I’d think one could sell theirs for a profit.
May be the next great neckbeard opportunity, EV flippin’.
I'm sure a lot of owners wished it wasn't. Makes sense though, not knowing what's left of the battery etc, If I were buying one, a used one probably would not be on my radar at this point. Just one more thing that has to change or adjust to integrate them in the mainstream market.

Because I'm poor.

I also don't own a swimming pool, or private jet, or an HK MR762A1. But that doesn't mean I can recognize the benefits of owning these things.

If I had the disposable income I'd be on a waiting list for a cyber truck, a waiting list for something nobody wants according to you smooth brains :pound:
Don't recall you trolling for those items all day either, touting their "benefits" to everyone else.

No need to get your panties in a wad. I'm just asking why you don't follow you're own advice.

5.9?

Had you pegged as a Prius guy.
Hell no, if I bought an EV it would be something super powerful, not that Prius piece of ****.

There's two myths about EV's that the political retards can't seem to figure out.

For the left it's that they think they are good for the environment.

And for the right it's that they think EV's are less powerful than their weak anemic V8 engines.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Hell no, if I bought an EV it would be something super powerful, not that Prius piece of ****.

There's two myths about EV's that the political retards can't seem to figure out.

For the left it's that they think they are good for the environment.

And for the right it's that they think EV's are less powerful than their weak anemic V8 engines.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
But, still OK with being pegged, right?

If you’d spend more time working and less time trolling, perhaps you could achieve your dream.

I'm living my dream now. A beautiful and healthy wife, two beautiful and healthy daughters, a job that I absolutely love, it's not even like work. No material thing could make my life better.

Are you living your dream?

Don't recall you trolling for those items all day either, touting their "benefits" to everyone else.

No need to get your panties in a wad. I'm just asking why you don't follow you're own advice.
I haven't suggested anyone get an EV. Your reading comprehension just sucks.

All I do is call out y'all's made up BS about them

Back
Top Bottom