• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I mean, yeah I've been to quite a few Top Fuel races and watched those cars run. Obviously badass. But, they are also heavily modded, non streek legal cars that burn nitromethane and have to rebuild the engine after each run. Again, oranges to apples here. I'm not against these. I love old muscle cars and lopey idling big blocks all day. I am just also open minded enough to say yeah this newer ev tech is also kind of cool and oh damn look how fast they are from the factory.

And I drove and old Foxbody stang back in the early 2000s with the F303 cam and other mods as a daily driver. It was fun and would turn heads. Sucked ass in traffic after a while :lol:
Should’ve kept the A/C . A lot of Folks delete the A/C not knowing there’s options to keep it. Getting in and out of one is now my problem; same with the Town Car. They sit to low for me. I could put some Foeties on a Town Car?

Hydrogen is never going to power passenger vehicles. Never.
I don't know about that. Toyota and Hyundai both have hydrogen vehicles out now. The Toyota Murai is a hydrogen fuelcell powered electric. 400 mile range, complete refill in 5 minutes. It's only for sale in Commifornia now, but that makes sense because they're the only place with hydrogen refueling stations at the moment.

1711762708507.png

And then there's this guy, with a hydrogen fueled LS engined hot rod truck with 500 hp. For those that like the rumble:

LS on Hydrogen

It's nice to have options.

I don't know about that. Toyota and Hyundai both have hydrogen vehicles out now. The Toyota Murai is a hydrogen fuelcell powered electric. 400 mile range, complete refill in 5 minutes. It's only for sale in Commifornia now, but that makes sense because they're the only place with hydrogen refueling stations at the moment.

View attachment 7070601

And then there's this guy, with a hydrogen fueled LS engined hot rod truck with 500 hp. For those that like the rumble:

LS on Hydrogen

Stellantis is producing hydrogen cell vans in Poland and France for commercial users that need them on the road all day, without the long downtime of charging a battery. Hydrogen offers that advantage. We'll see how it plays out....

1711769325224.png

1711769356790.png

Good ole gasoline is the only way to fly. EV's are for guys that are light in their loafers ( that would be pole smokers ) and tree hugging bi hippie chicks.
There is nothing and I mean nothing like the beautiful aroma of a muscle car with the light odor of raw fuel in the air. Gotta love it!

View attachment 7070601

LS on Hydrogen

I think we all know what happened to the Hindenburg. 💥💥💥

Should’ve kept the A/C . A lot of Folks delete the A/C not knowing there’s options to keep it. Getting in and out of one is now my problem; same with the Town Car. They sit to low for me. I could put some Foeties on a Town Car?
I should should for sure. Driving that thing in the summer with no A/C, sitting at idle in traffic watching the temp gauge. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom