• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

EVs are a massive disappointment.

Perhaps to those who have a politically motivated irrational hatred for a consumer product they want to see fail.

I have never met an EV owner who indicated they were disappointed with their purchase when discussing their EV with them. They all have claimed to love it.

I know of one gentleman who paid $20,000 over sticker to get a Tesla model S plad NOW a few years ago who just paid 60k over sticker to get a cyber truck NOW.

He loves them. He also loves his diesel truck, his 69 Camaro SS, his MK4 and MK5 supras as well as his highly modified GTR that scares the hell out of me.

Perhaps to those who have a politically motivated irrational hatred for a consumer product they want to see fail.

I have never met an EV owner who was disappointed with their purchase.

I know of one gentleman who paid $20,000 over sticker to get a Tesla model S plad NOW a few years ago who just paid 60k over sticker to get a cyber truck NOW.

He loves them. He also loves his diesel truck, his 69 Camaro SS, his MK4 and MK5 supras as well as his highly modified GTR that scares the hell out of me.

Impossible!!!

Lol ... what?
who-me.gif

I don't own 1,000 acres to hunt on, therefore that must mean I don't want 1000 acres to hunt on or can see the benefits of it.

Potato head logic 101

Another incorrect analogy. You're not on here constantly trolling about owning 1000 acres of hunting land every day either.

Just asking where your EV is? Don't you want to be part of the future and enjoy all of the EV benefits you repeat every day?

Another incorrect analogy. You're not on here constantly trolling about owning 1000 acres of hunting land every day either.

Just asking where your EV is? Don't you want to be part of the future and enjoy all of the EV benefits you repeat every day?
Well you boomer fudds ain't here every day making up fake scenarios why having 1000 acres is bad.

Another perfect analogy, it stands.

Back
Top Bottom