• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Buying an EV does not help the environment.
So you care about the environment? You're worried about what people drive having an impact on the environment?
idiot-loser.gif

Perhaps to those who have a politically motivated irrational hatred for a consumer product they want to see fail.

I have never met an EV owner who indicated they were disappointed with their purchase when discussing their EV with them. They all have claimed to love it.

I know of one gentleman who paid $20,000 over sticker to get a Tesla model S plad NOW a few years ago who just paid 60k over sticker to get a cyber truck NOW.

He loves them. He also loves his diesel truck, his 69 Camaro SS, his MK4 and MK5 supras as well as his highly modified GTR that scares the hell out of me.
My brother had to get the lemon law involved on his EV....ended up having to engage a lawyer to get his money back....BUT he did....his Hyundai was in the shop more than his garage....of course, he went out and got a Volt....so, his EV craze continues...

Well you boomer fudds ain't here every day making up fake scenarios why having 1000 acres is bad.

Another perfect analogy, it stands.
Are you calling me "bad names" as an insult...lol? What are you 4?

Guess I asked you questions that you can't answer, so now you're upset. Maybe after a nap you'll feel better.

Yet again all of your Tesla/EV future talk is just that....talk.

Back
Top Bottom