• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

[KEEP IT UP BOOMERS] You cant win this EV argument

I have driven over 300,000 miles in Electric Vehicles.
At $0.10 cents a Kilowatt, I get between 3 to 4 miles. Another way of looking at it... I get 90 to 120 miles for every $3.00 I spent. Something close to a gallon of GAS

In all those miles:
1) No Oil Change, EVER!
(@7k miles interval, i have avoided 43 oil changes)
2) Charge at home always
3) No risk of robbery at a gas station
4) 0 minutes spent at a gas station
5) "Some" times, charges were free at shopping centers
6) No BRAKE Pads replace as of yet in all my vehicles. Regenerative braking works well

And the best of all...My car doesnt rattle, clunk or otherwise make stupid noises like all the throw away ICE cars I've ever owned. They drive like the day I took it off the lot.

I better add...because someone will bring this up...I have no concern for battery degradation, loss of range, nor battery replacement. How do I know this? Because I actually have and drive electric cars. I dont speculate. I dont read about it. I dont spill fake news. I live it. I love it.

For 3 long trips, I've rented car/truck from enterprise for $75 a day and drove the crap out of them.

There is no going back. EV is the FUTURE

At $0.10 cents a Kilowatt, I get between 3 to 4 miles, or 90 to 120 miles for every $3.00 I spent.

In all those miles:
1) No Oil Change, EVER!
2) Charge at home always

And the best of all...My car doesnt rattle, clunk or otherwise make stupid noises like all the throw away ICE cars I've ever owned. They drive like the day I took it off the lot.

I better add...because someone will bring this up...I have no concern for battery degradation, loss of range, nor battery replacement. How do I know this? Because I actually have and drive electric cars. I dont speculate. I dont read about it. I dont spill fake news. I live it. I love it.

For 3 long trips, I've rented car/truck from enterprise for $75 a day and drove the crap out of them.

One tenth of a cent per Kilowatt? Bull****. It's pretty hard to believe anyone that's either dumb enough to believe that, or can't properly use a decimal.

At $0.10 cents a Kilowatt, I get between 3 to 4 miles, or 90 to 120 miles for every $3.00 I spent.

In all those miles:
1) No Oil Change, EVER!
2) Charge at home always

How does it do towing your boat? Oh, you don't have one? Okay. So it fits your lifestyle.

You've made three long trips in the entire 300K miles you've owned electric? So once every few years? Some folks make those trips monthly, or even more than once a month. So it fits your lifestyle.

You live someplace where there are chargers nearby, or your driving patterns allow you to charge overnight. Some folks don't have lives structured around driving an electric car. So it fits your lifestyle.

Where do you buy electricity for 10 cent/kilowatt hour? That's 25% below the national average, and not available to the vast majority of the population of the U.S. So it fits your lifestyle.

How much did the government pay you in tax credits to buy your electric vehicles?

How long do your tires last and how much have you spent on tires for those 300K miles?

If I liked ev’s as much as some, I think I’d agree with everyone that hates them. Keep those prices down for your next EV purchase. At the rate it’s going, they might be free with the purchase of an extension cord by late July

In all those miles:
1) No Oil Change, EVER!
2) Charge at home always

AWESOME! Use a bigger font to try and convince people of your stance on EV's!! LOLLLLLL! You guys kill me.

Back
Top Bottom