• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I have purchased a bunch of dumbass 12 dollar domains for funsies over the years and patriotscummingfortrump.com just might be my next.
DJTtrial.jpg

HUH?
So you live in the country or the boonies, not the city, and fits your lifestyle. Using your argument, do you even need a gun where crime is few?

I live someplace where there are chargers...It's called HOME. I live in a home where I have power and chargers. Yes I do. Pretty sure alot of folks here does as well

Do I tow a boat? No. Do you tow your boat everyday? For the average users of a recreational boat...which is a few times a year...do you recommend they buy a towing vehicle year round? Pretty sure someone who can afford a nice boat can afford 2 vehicles. One being an EV when not towing.

Guns here are for stopping both two and four legged predators. There's that lifestyle thing.

Apparently there aren't many campgrounds or boat ramps near you. Or people with trailers hauling mulch, rock, tools, whatever. All day, every day, around here.

I'm glad the EV works for you. Just don't tell me or my neighbors it works for us. It won't, for most of us.

Guns here are for stopping both two and four legged predators. There's that lifestyle thing.

Apparently there aren't many campgrounds or boat ramps near you. Or people with trailers hauling mulch, rock, tools, whatever. All day, every day, around here.

I'm glad the EV works for you. Just don't tell me or my neighbors it works for us. It won't, for most of us.
Why would an EV have any problems towing a trailer to campgrounds or parks near me?

I've got a dozen near me that wouldn't be any problem towing my boat too and from.

Back
Top Bottom