• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Morning gents! I thought I would update everyone on my appendix set-up. I finally found the perfect holster (for me) after years of searching! The Tier One Axis Elite, I’m actually glad I waited a bit to get one because they actually had made the light bearing Elite for the P10c by the time I got around to ordering one. Been carrying it for two weeks now and absolutely love it! I got the wedge kit for it as well and, it really helps add an extra layer of comfort and conceal-ability. Definitely recommend it! Here are a couple pics of the set-up
View attachment 2598403 View attachment 2598402

that looks great!

Morning gents! I thought I would update everyone on my appendix set-up. I finally found the perfect holster (for me) after years of searching! The Tier One Axis Elite, I’m actually glad I waited a bit to get one because they actually had made the light bearing Elite for the P10c by the time I got around to ordering one. Been carrying it for two weeks now and absolutely love it! I got the wedge kit for it as well and, it really helps add an extra layer of comfort and conceal-ability. Definitely recommend it! Here are a couple pics of the set-up
What belt are you using in this pic?

I've got several T1 holsters and the Axis Elite is the best one so far. Makes carrying a compact (G19 sized) or even a hybrid (Glock 45) as comfortable and concealed as one could expect. My Sig 365XL with R0 literally disappears using the T1 rig. There are a lot of good holsters out there for AIWB carry but for me the Tier 1 stuff is the most comfortable, durable and usable across the board regardless of what I'm doing.

IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

I've got several T1 holsters and the Axis Elite is the best one so far. Makes carrying a compact (G19 sized) or even a hybrid (Glock 45) as comfortable and concealed as one could expect. My Sig 365XL with R0 literally disappears using the T1 rig. There are a lot of good holsters out there for AIWB carry but for me the Tier 1 stuff is the most comfortable, durable and usable across the board regardless of what I'm doing.

View attachment 2600128 View attachment 2600129

Agreed

Was that claw on your elite the one you asked for or it just came with that automatically? Same question for WC1911guy WC1911guy

i thought all the elite holsters came with the new designed adjustable claw

Was that claw on your elite the one you asked for or it just came with that automatically? Same question for WC1911guy WC1911guy

It’s what they come standard with. The light-bearing version comes with a shorter claw than the non-light bearing. They both have some degree of height adjustment if that’s what you mean.

Mine came that way. I wondered the same thing. After some looking into it, I think it's due to it being a light bearing holster. That's the only thing I can see that would change it from the Elite ones that have the newer designed claw. The claw on mine is still height adjustable as it has some extra holes to move it up and down by 2-3 levels.

Back
Top Bottom