• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

lol....not really...Mexican carry doesn't use a holster.
Whoooey no thanks not for me.
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 14.41.51.png

McDonald's carry...

Appendix Carry has been my go-to carry method for the last 5 years. My Fricke Archangel is the most comfortable, but is a pretty primitive design that needs winter clothing to conceal. CCC Shaggy is probably the best one I’ve tried for concealment. I’d like to play around with some other designs too. I always wear a 1.75” 5.11 belt, which seems to be just as stiff as a Wilderness instructor belt.

Main thing is to keep your finger off the trigger until muzzle is horizontal to the ground...

i.imgur.com_Oz2JoLw.jpg

How much higher does it sit compared to T1C? May help you establish your grip faster.

So I deleted my initial impression on the ally from TXC. It is actually a lot more comfortable than the tier1 holster. Like a lot more...not sure what was going on when I first put it on but put my tier1 on this am and got ready to leave and it was just not moving with me and felt noticeable there. Thought why not try the txc before returning it so I put it on. So much more comfortable and fits/feels amazing. I will be sticking with this instead of tier1. Give em a look /try and great customer service.

So I deleted my initial impression on the ally from TXC. It is actually a lot more comfortable than the tier1 holster. Like a lot more...not sure what was going on when I first put it on but put my tier1 on this am and got ready to leave and it was just not moving with me and felt noticeable there. Thought why not try the txc before returning it so I put it on. So much more comfortable and fits/feels amazing. I will be sticking with this instead of tier1. Give em a look /try and great customer service.
Can you do a comparison shot of both on you? I want to see the gun/mag separation.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom