Experimenting with appendix carry

I was having trouble with the pics of holsters as worn not reconciling with holsters on table. Then I realized you were shooting pics in a mirror, and you're a lefty. Sometimes I'm a little slow...
Thanks for great report on these products. Now if I could just get over the idea that I might shoot my junk off...

I appendix carry in a Comfort Cling holster from Clinger Holsters. I originally bought the holster for my Sig P938; and it worked great. I now carry my Taurus G2C w/laser in the same holster; and it works just fine. The first thing you will notice about the holster is that it does not have belt hooks. In my mind, that is a big advantage.....everything conceals much better without the bulky hooks printing under your cover garment. The outer surface of the holster is somewhat tacky; and I have never had any problems with it shifting from where I place it.
Here is a pretty good little video showing how it works.
Not to be mean...but that holster is garbage Uncle Mike's type BS. Get a real holster :/.

Not to be mean...but that holster is garbage Uncle Mike's type BS. Get a real holster :/.
He lost me at clip, apple watch, white wedding ring, thumb between gun and belly, almost getting in the trigger guard and ultra low index on the pocket carry. Yeah I think he lost me there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He lost me at clip, apple watch, white wedding ring, thumb between gun and belly, almost getting in the trigger guard and ultra low index on the pocket carry. Yeah I think he lost me there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

A “holster” that fits all guns actually fits no guns...correctly. There was a time I thought remora holsters where cool but the more I learned about carry, training, and what not I realized it was a horrible design. Ya definitely don’t wanna get in a scuffle wearing one of those.

Lost just enough of the fat gut to make appendix carry possible. So I’m experimenting with it. It’s comforable physically- but still not comfortable mentally. Don’t like where it points.

You guys that carry this way- any holster recommendations ? any other ideas or ways to make this more physically comfortable ? The mental part- I just got to get over.

Hey man, what holster have ya used for appendix rig?

Still diggin the ally but also...the axis slim haha. The axis slim has not sold yet on here so been wearing it to compare. They are both great designs. You like the comfort and feel of the sidecar by T. rex?
Yes I do, but I have yet to run a sidecar type holster that is split like the Axis or Ally. I am going to try to go from Shield to G43 this year so considering running one on the G43. I have to get out and put some rounds through it first to decide if I even want to make the swap before I spend money on a holster. I can get the Sidecars free, so its hard to spend money on something different, but I will if it is that much of a difference.

Yes I do, but I have yet to run a sidecar type holster that is split like the Axis or Ally. I am going to try to go from Shield to G43 this year so considering running one on the G43. I have to get out and put some rounds through it first to decide if I even want to make the swap before I spend money on a holster. I can get the Sidecars free, so its hard to spend money on something different, but I will if it is that much of a difference.

Dang! Free!? That’s a deal. Is Lucas your brother? Haha

Back
Top Bottom