Fail Zero NiB Bolt Carrier Group

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
Does anyone own one of these? If so, please let me and everyone else know what you think about it. I'm thinking of adding that to my list for the newest AR build I'm doing. All I need now is the BCG and am thinking of using specifically that brand.

I had one and sold it. My first AR had jamming issues and I bought it in an attempt to fix the issue. It didn't really help. It was easier to clean, but still got 'stained' with fouling. I wouldn't recommend it over a standard mil-spec auto BCG.

I had one and sold it. My first AR had jamming issues and I bought it in an attempt to fix the issue. It didn't really help. It was easier to clean, but still got 'stained' with fouling. I wouldn't recommend it over a standard mil-spec auto BCG.

This. The coating helps keep carbon from sticking to the BCG, but it still requires lubrication. Right now, as hard as carrier groups are to find, I'd take whatever you can find that is made from the correct materials. Meaning, 8620 steel for the carrier and a carpenter 158 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom