• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons had to pipe in fake crowd noise?...

Are you telling me that photo isn't real?! So which is it? The NFL is pre-determined/fixed/manipulated for dramatic effect, money, etc. or all teams are truly giving their all? You obviously believe in the former so why gloat that your team was chosen to win the Super Bowl by the powers that be years back and Atlanta wasn't? Piping in fake crowd noise, deflating game balls, etc. should be par for the course and all there to ensure a good show.
Like I said, you didn't read the thread (and I don't blame you). I don't think every play is scripted. I think many games are rigged.
I don't 'gloat'. That would be idiotic. Tony believes the NFL is real life (like aliens and bigfoots) so I feel obligated to play along when he calls out the Saints. Since I'm from Louisiana (not New Orleans) he assumes that its' near and dear' to me. New Orleans is one of the last places on earth I'd live.

Like I said, you didn't read the thread (and I don't blame you). I don't think every play is scripted. I think many games are rigged.
I don't 'gloat'. That would be idiotic. Tony believes the NFL is real life (like aliens and bigfoots) so I feel obligated to play along when he calls out the Saints. Since I'm from Louisiana (not New Orleans) he assumes that its' near and dear' to me. New Orleans is one of the last places on earth I'd live.

Lol. I've actually read most of the threads, but it's been a few months since the rigged thread was started. Gotcha on going back and forth with Tony2x. The decision to throw that ball would be the most questionable (i.e. rigged) play possibly ever. But throw in the circus catch beforehand and it makes it more believable. Who knows? I don't live and die by it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom