• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fans of the Keltec Sub2000 shall rejoice!

Got one a couple weeks ago, love it! Still need to go shoot it and sight it in, but the improvements that they made are legit. It's a nicer, more well rounded package. It's a Keltec, so it won;'t be for everyone, but for just over 400 clams, I like it. I have shot and owned several over the years and they always went bang and did what I wanted them to.

That’s my thoughts too, just got mine. To see the sights my cheek bone is tight against buffer tube, I’m thinking that could hurt when fired.

I have no problem getting my face down to see the sights, and I have a red dot on it now that makes it even easier... But M-Carbo sells a cheap rubber thing that wraps around the buffer tube to make it more comfortable...

Got one a couple weeks ago, love it! Still need to go shoot it and sight it in, but the improvements that they made are legit. It's a nicer, more well rounded package. It's a Keltec, so it won;'t be for everyone, but for just over 400 clams, I like it. I have shot and owned several over the years and they always went bang and did what I wanted them to.

You had a chance to shoot it yet?
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find one in stock?

Back
Top Bottom