• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fastest crotch rocket in the world

Is there any "track" that allows you to get up to 200 miles an hour with enough room for braking for the next turn?

Or is 200+ mph something that requires a couple miles of open road --meaning illegal street racing on public highways?
285 on a slow day if your reflexes are quick...don't ask me how I know.

In the early 90's I worked at the largest moto dealer in San Antonio TX, part time while getting my A@P license. My job was to assemble all the new bikes, ready the sold bikes with involved test riding, sweep the floors ect. The ZX11 was the fastest production bike at the time, we sold many many and quiet a few returned totaled before the first payment. Amazing job for a 18-19 year old.

There are some standing 1mile tracks that use runways.
The Florida Mile event is open to want to be daredevils. My buddy took his 890 HP Vette there and ran it. There are plenty of places to do that sort of thing if that's your bag. Me I never needed more than a 1/4 mile. That was enough to satisfy my itch.

My son has built an electric bike that is making 214hp at the rear wheel and weights 300#. Currently working on a few things with it before they take it to the track for testing. He keeps wanting me to try it out; but I'm too old to heal up fast and my reflexes as not as quick anymore.

I rode a twin turbocharged Ninja once that hit 227MPH, NEVER again.. It was for sale and the speedometer had been certified and when the wife found out I was thinking about buying it, she screamed and chased me with a frying pan around the kitchen :doh:
Well, either way you die.....LOL

My son has built an electric bike that is making 214hp at the rear wheel and weights 300#. Currently working on a few things with it before they take it to the track for testing. He keeps wanting me to try it out; but I'm too old to heal up fast and my reflexes as not as quick anymore.
Yep, we do get smarter as we get older....

Back
Top Bottom