• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fastest crotch rocket in the world

Here is 181 in my GTR when it was bone stock (600hp). Ran out of road. Fast forward to now with 1000hp, it should do about 215 gear limited. I'll try it again, next time I go to Mexico. BTW, this was on 575, where it crosses into Mexico.

Fastest I've done on my motorcycle (BMW S1000RR) was 192 indicated. That was with a bookbag on.

15 years ago when I had a Gixxer750, I topped it out racing a Prius. I could never get it to hit 180. 179 was all it had. This was also on the same stretch of 575 in Mexico. Prius got me by two cars by the time we hit 160.

1707427546994.png

Here is 181 in my GTR when it was bone stock (600hp). Ran out of road. Fast forward to now with 1000hp, it should do about 215 gear limited. I'll try it again, next time I go to Mexico. BTW, this was on 575, where it crosses into Mexico.

Fastest I've done on my motorcycle (BMW S1000RR) was 192 indicated. That was with a bookbag on.

Bring that beotch out to Boatrock and see what happens....

Is there any "track" that allows you to get up to 200 miles an hour with enough room for braking for the next turn?

Or is 200+ mph something that requires a couple miles of open road --meaning illegal street racing on public highways?

Not in this area. I can hit 170s in 5th gear with a gear to go at Road Atlanta, but that turn 10A comes up really fast at those speeds....

15 years ago when I had a Gixxer750, I topped it out racing a Prius. I could never get it to hit 180. 179 was all it had. This was also on the same stretch of 575 in Mexico. Prius got me by two cars by the time we hit 160.

View attachment 6853689

Keep in mind, the GSX-R speedo, and all bike speedo's are very optimistic. 5-8% high from the factory. Even my 2022 R1 with all the latest electronics, was still reading 6% high...

Keep in mind, the GSX-R speedo, and all bike speedo's are very optimistic. 5-8% high from the factory. Even my 2022 R1 with all the latest electronics, was still reading 6% high...
And the older ones changed drastically with a gear change. That’s how those crazy videos that looked as if the rider was wheeling at 180mph.

Dang guys & ladies… what’s the hurry? Worst MC wreck I’ve been in was on a 1979 XR 80 when a dog ran out in front of me……probably running 25ish mph. I never migrated to streetbikes due to that wreck when I was 10.
Imagine rover crossing the road and running 200+ on a motorcycle….. probably over fer ya!

Back
Top Bottom