• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

I know a lot of people aren’t fans of the Glock 44...but my wife’s is fun to shoot and a good trainer pistol to save $$ on ammo. It took a good bit of breaking in before it ran smooth, and it only really likes higher velocity ammo...but still fun to shoot

I know a lot of people aren’t fans of the Glock 44...but my wife’s is fun to shoot and a good trainer pistol to save $$ on ammo. It took a good bit of breaking in before it ran smooth, and it only really likes higher velocity ammo...but still fun to shoot

I seriously debated buying one for 369 the other day. After I took into account the being picky with ammo and having to pay another 150 bucks for a threaded barrel I decided against it. I still don't understand Glocks thought process on that. Seems there should be a model for 50 bucks more that comes threaded already.

2 guys on my shooting team have Glock 44s. They were jam o matics, even with good ammo that worked in other 22lr guns.

My wife's would stovepipe or misfeed regularly with standard velocity ammo for the first few hundred round "break-in" period. Keeping it clean (and I run it slightly wet) and using higher velocity ammo after the break-in period has served her little pistol well. It's def not a gun I would buy for myself, but she wanted it...it has a purple lower...enough said...happy wife, happy life.

I do enjoy shooting it. Same size as my Glock 23 so I can practice without firing off .50-.60 rounds all day

I have a late 80's model Buckmark with the slab side grips that I shoot all of the time. My only issue is I can't get newer model mags to fit it. I think there's a work around for it but I haven't invested the time to really research it.

Tiny little Beretta 21a with a lightweight aluminum suppressor......

:love:

480AEEBB-433E-4BA1-874A-6B2BE4F2F0D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom