• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

I was recently in the market for a 22 pistol. I wanted something for small game hunting / camping / general out-in-the-wood use. I ended up going with a Ruger Mark IV. I wanted something with a fixed barrel and sights fixed to that barrel (as opposed to reciprocating on a slide) for accuracy. All of the pistols on the market that fit this criteria are accurate and reliable, but the only pistol on the market I could find that was both easy to take down and didn't require tools to do was was the Mark IV.

Any Buckmark Hunter love? Been looking at 1 for $400 . I checked the review section... nuttin.
I have a Buckmark Camper that I picked up for $225 after rebate. Of course, that was “Back then,” & I think camper is their base model. Pretty fun to shoot, much better stock trigger than the Ruger stock triggers, & I like the all metal construction. Biggest downsides are no dry firing, Allen wrench takedown, and magazines have to be found online, bc I’ve never found one in an lgs.

would you consider it too heavy? the LITE version kinda intrigues me - i don't think I need a bottom pic rail

Good point and correction to my post ... the one I have is the LITE

Ruger.jpg

Any Buckmark Hunter love? Been looking at 1 for $400 . I checked the review section... nuttin.

Have a buckmark lite that I really love the ergonomics of, the grips fit my hands very well, only put maybe 200 thru it so far but it's been accurate and reliable without a jam or misfire, also like how you can change the barrels out on them vs the rugers where the barrel is the serialized portion of the firearm

Beretta M9 22lr. 15 round magazine capacity. Fits the same holster as my M9A3. Has never jammed. Same take down as any 92 series Beretta. Great trainer that is fun to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom