Favorite Press?

have an old(> 45 years) RCBS rock chucker. you just can't wear them out

a dillon 550b along with an old Star for my 45/38 stuff

favorite ...............the star

I've been using the same Lee single stage press for about 35 years, I now onlky use it for rifle caliber loading and a couple pistol calibers. I bought a Dillon RL550B a couple of years ago that I use for most of my pistol stuff. I wish I had bought a Dillon years ago.

Another fan of hornadys lock n load progressive press...can't beat hornadys free bullet offer...makes the cost of their equipment almost half if you factor in the bullets cost. I have a rcbs single stage for my bullet puller and if I decide to start loading 5.7 ammo. I really don't care much for single stage it is too teadous for me. I honestly haven't tried many other progressives I would like to check out a dillon because I hear a lot of people using them.

I have used just about everything and Reloaded for 40 years. Lock n Load, RCBS, Lee, both Single Stage and Progressive. I now use two Dillon 650s. One for Small and One for Large Primers. There are a lot of good Presses but for me The Dillon 650 is my Favorite. For service RCBS is the #1 Company at Present. Used to be Dillon but they have Changed a little over time. Dillon holds value better than anything and works as good as anything out there.

Back
Top Bottom