• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

with all 3 men being from rome but the arrest happened in Cartersville i am guessing it was a sting set up to either buy or sale something that would have been illegal for them to have . Either that or there was a meeting set up with a undercover to plan something highly illegal

I would suspect it's an ongoing investigation. Had folks not tweeted about their activities and presence at Walmart nothing would be known.

I checked ajc earlier... no update yet.

Shrek have you heard anything in your local news?

Tweet "at the crime scene. LOL"

I checked ajc earlier... no update yet.

Shrek have you heard anything in your local news?

Tweet "at the crime scene. LOL"

No, but don't expect much from our local rag. AJC and Rome Trib may have info. Unless the 3 accused get tied into a greater larger conspiracy or hate group there won't be much more on it. (IMHO)

Looks like I am going to have to find me another favorite base of operation if the FBI is going to watch all the Wal-Marts. Those are some of the best places to do business. You can do your trade and walk over to the IHOP and grab a bite to eat afterwards. :)

Looks like I am going to have to find me another favorite base of operation if the FBI is going to watch all the Wal-Marts. Those are some of the best places to do business. You can do your trade and walk over to the IHOP and grab a bite to eat afterwards. :)

Just don't post stupid crap on FB, you'll be good to go. The stupidity of this crew is absolutely amazing.

Back
Top Bottom