• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI in Cartersville

so these three were going to take on the FBI, NSA and local law enforcement .... must be supermen

Well their "undercover" FBI informant/instigator told them they could handle it...

tumblr_m9h0y2NUFS1qkhlowo1_500.jpg

The grand poobah or whatever he calls himself of the minutemen used to be on here. His first screen name was spike, forget what his next one was. I've had an office job for the past two years so I haven't kept up with the general forums to know if he's still on here.

The grand poobah or whatever he calls himself of the minutemen used to be on here. His first screen name was spike, forget what his next one was. I've had an office job for the past two years so I haven't kept up with the general forums to know if he's still on here.

About a few months ago there was some ass clown asking if there were any "local militias" on here. Wonder if that was the poobah? Whoever it was was laughed off the internet lol.

About a few months ago there was some ass clown asking if there were any "local militias" on here. Wonder if that was the poobah? Whoever it was was laughed off the internet lol.

Had to look it up probably was the same guy, his correct title is/was The Commander of the Militia of Georgia :spy:

Back
Top Bottom