• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fed Ex should start a Delivery Service!

Pistolier60

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
I mean......They already have the trucks, airplanes, hub's, networks and employee's to do some kind of world wide delivery service.
Apparently, All they do now is fly packages around the world, Put them on their trucks and drive them around for a while then take them back to the hubs and put them back in the building so they can do it again tomorrow. SMH. :bull_head: Rant Over.

They're afraid of the the dense clouds and local air full of the “SAR-2”

:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:
10AE814D-5D3A-4AE1-89CC-01E01AD5ED6E.gif

I waited a month for a package that said out for delivery for 3 weeks, I finally told them to just hold the damn package there and then drove a 100 mile round trip to get it after it had been shipped to 9 different locations, just NOT mine. Now, I will not order from any business that has Fedex for shipping..

I waited a month for a package that said out for delivery for 3 weeks, I finally told them to just hold the damn package there and then drove a 100 mile round trip to get it after it had been shipped to 9 different locations, just NOT mine. Now, I will not order from any business that has Fedex for shipping..
Awesome. LOL
Last time they did this it was out for delivery for about 5 days in a row then when they did deliver it it went to somebody on the other side of the county. Luckily my phone number was on it and they called me and we met up so I could get it. Plus they didn't have to run the Fed Ex gauntlet of trying to arrange a return and I sure didn't want those jokers picking it back up and trying to get it to me again. Pitiful......

Back
Top Bottom