Fed up with pawn shops and ice road truckers

It still beats TLC...ugh. Wife has it on right now as I type this. Creepy midgets....then theres people who will not use birth control, guy with 5 (unnatractive) wives, clothing tragedies, disorder after disorder....I'm losing my mind
LOL

I bet since storage wars started showing it has made your life hell with all the noobs getting into it now.

That was an understatement. LOL. It went from 8 to 12 people showing up and being able to get units for $50 to $100 to 50+ people showing up and noobs really thinking you can find good crap in every unit. Some were running a $50 unit up to $400-$500 dollars and were happy about winning it while we all laughed our asses off. Thankfully most of those people are gone now and it is getting a little bit more back to normal. I guess those people started finally losing all their money LOL.

That was an understatement. LOL. It went from 8 to 12 people showing up and being able to get units for $50 to $100 to 50+ people showing up and noobs really thinking you can find good crap in every unit. Some were running a $50 unit up to $400-$500 dollars and were happy about winning it while we all laughed our asses off. Thankfully most of those people are gone now and it is getting a little bit more back to normal. I guess those people started finally losing all their money LOL.

LOL right on. Yeah I watch the show occasionally and even on the show they are way over paying for everything. I mainly watch so that I can stare at the blondes boobs. The old dude is pretty cool. :thumb:

I grew up watching those storage auctions cause my grandparents always ran the facilities. They were fun to watch I've known for years there was money to be made from those things, but yeah I always wondered if that show made more people go after them things.

Maybe they just need a new show....something like Ice Road COPS chasing Crack Dealers dealing to Ice People hunting Polar Bears and Pawning their pelts to Aliens.....nah....it's just another craptasm waiting to fail.....nevermind, carry on :)

Have you heard about their new shows? Cajun Ice Road Truckers and Cajun Alaskan State Troopers...

:what:

I agree these network get away for what made them great. I'm 30 so remember when MTV play music videos and we would watch nothing else. No more, just crap. Now I just watch old movies on netflex. Hit em hard brother I'm with you.

My friend and neighbor across the street does alot of production work with The Duggers(19 and counting).
I have met the whole faimly several times on their visits and they are some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet.
However when you see this faimly pile out of that big white motor coach, and think that this One women gave birth to all these kids and adults, it starts to short circut something in my brain,lol
I just think Wow????
I know it says " Be fruitful and multiply" but I didnt think it ment all one faimly.
I dont get into the show but great people non the less.
I guess with that many in one faimly you need a show to offset the cost of raising them.
Those kids are like little soldiers when it come to manners.
How do you do that???

I agree these network get away for what made them great. I'm 30 so remember when MTV play music videos and we would watch nothing else. No more, just crap. Now I just watch old movies on netflex. Hit em hard brother I'm with you.

Those Were some Great times with MTV! But of course music was filled with raw talent then.....Oh and Beavis and Butthead!

Speaking of Netflix. It has really gone down hill. I got tired of watching the same stuff over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom