Fed up with pawn shops and ice road truckers

I'm with ya. I stopped watching TV and gaming like 2 years ago. I have almost sold my TVs multiple times but my kids keep me from doing it. I couldn't possibly care less about any of the crap that they play on there anymore. Too much "reality" and not enough intelligent programming. I honestly don't miss it though. I have way more fun working on guns, browsing forums, and playing out outside with the kids. The only thing I still try to catch are good UFC cards and I get them through my Xbox. I hope one day there will be a cable company that lets you pick the stations you want and only charge you for those. Until then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm with ya. I stopped watching TV and gaming like 2 years ago. I have almost sold my TVs multiple times but my kids keep me from doing it. I couldn't possibly care less about any of the crap that they play on there anymore. Too much "reality" and not enough intelligent programming. I honestly don't miss it though. I have way more fun working on guns, browsing forums, and playing out outside with the kids. The only thing I still try to catch are good UFC cards and I get them through my Xbox. I hope one day there will be a cable company that lets you pick the stations you want and only charge you for those. Until then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

I hear ya! My idea of a good evening: making fun of rednecks on the ODT, drinking a Pabst, and a war documentary on in the background. Just a few show ideas that I'd like to see:

John Moses Browning
more programming on WWI
War of 1812
The Balkan Wars
bring Dogfights back

History Channel definitely took a dump.

I would like to crack a baseball bat over Chumley's head!

Remember when TLC used to deal with science and stuff of that sort? Man-that was the first one I remember going completely off campus. Nothing but wedding shows and gay fashion stuff on that channel 24/7.

("Reality" shows have totally run their course. I will be glad when some other trend replaces them.)

It still beats TLC...ugh. Wife has it on right now as I type this. Creepy midgets....then theres people who will not use birth control, guy with 5 (unnatractive) wives, clothing tragedies, disorder after disorder....I'm losing my mind

LOL. The midgets. Which ones? The ones that already had midget kids, or the ones that are trying to have midget kids? But yea, they're creeps.

I figured some of the networks would have learned their lessons after dog the bounty hunter got so played out. How many times can a bunch of disgusting borderline naked trash use the phrase "ice-heads" in one show?

That truckers **** is dumb. Then you have the two losers that pick through garbage... I mean treasures... They're both like 45 and unmarried. I can't tell if it's because they're gay or they're just that big of losers that no women want to be with them. Don't forget the junkies on A&E that go to rehab and get "cured"... oh whoops, looks like they relapsed and they're back on a crack binge... shocking. And I swear I'm gonna kick some network execs ass if I see one more show with cajuns in it. I ****ing despise Louisiana.

The only "Reality Show" I enjoy "Drinking Made Easy" :very_drunk: Oh.. and Meet the Hutterites.. Nothing like a hot babe in Amish dress... (TIC) Still havent figured them out, they cuss, they drink, they fight.. so whats so different other then the poor taste in fashion????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom