• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal plan to IDENTIFY "KEY BLOGGERS"

My uncle used to be one of the higher ups at NSA....And simply put "The Government" has neither the power, bandwidth, man power, or desire to know what you ate for breakfast, or what you really think about them....They do have systems in place where if CERTAIN targeted individuals were to use CERTAIN key words, or contact CERTAIN phone numbers, Ip addresses etc. it will send up a red flag. But other wise those systems are very specific in who they target, to be able to "watch" everything is just unfeasible and undesirable... In the future maybe, but for now they will have to stick to spying on the Certain targets of Interest....

The DOD created the Internet. ALL Internet communications, at some point in their A to B travel, go through a federally-controlled server. The Fed Res is not looking to tap into this data though, as doing so would be illegal (the NSA is not in the business of monitoring US citizens). They are looking to use a third party entity to collect these social media hits, 1) because it is public information and legal to farm, and 2) because it will be immensely cheaper than gathering the data themselves.

Regardless of the plan's details, though, the plan itself is pretty scary. Why does the Fed care what I think about it? I should care what the Fed (and the credit companies) think of ME, not the other way around. That is, in and of itself, kinda creepy.

My uncle used to be one of the higher ups at NSA....And simply put "The Government" has neither the power, bandwidth, man power, or desire to know what you ate for breakfast, or what you really think about them....They do have systems in place where if CERTAIN targeted individuals were to use CERTAIN key words, or contact CERTAIN phone numbers, Ip addresses etc. it will send up a red flag. But other wise those systems are very specific in who they target, to be able to "watch" everything is just unfeasible and undesirable... In the future maybe, but for now they will have to stick to spying on the Certain targets of Interest....

Your Uncle is exactly 100% RIGHT.

Which is why they outsource.

They do have access to the endless pocketbook... your tax money. The government is not the best at everything so they contract these things out. This also allows the private sector to do things that might not be legal for the government to do. Two birds with one stone if you will.

Your Uncle is exactly 100% RIGHT.

Which is why they outsource.

They do have access to the endless pocketbook... your tax money. The government is not the best at everything so they contract these things out. This also allows the private sector to do things that might not be legal for the government to do. Two birds with one stone if you will.

Somebody payed attention to the details of the article:first:

Back
Top Bottom