• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal plan to IDENTIFY "KEY BLOGGERS"

Hey hey I did too!!

www.grandprofile.com_Myspace_Comments_Congratulations_Comments_images_Good_Job_2.gif

With all my posts on a multitude of boards, the topics I research, and the individuals that know me and the stuff I have/do. I'm certain that I'm already on a list. I'm sure I'm just another blip on a long long list. But on a list somewhere.

With all my posts on a multitude of boards, the topics I research, and the individuals that know me and the stuff I have/do. I'm certain that I'm already on a list. I'm sure I'm just another blip on a long long list. But on a list somewhere.

Technology is a double edged sword. It gives you access to information but it is too easy to track and keep tabs on those who seek the information. I just say "oh well" if these jack boots want to make my life difficult they can do it regardless of what I do or don't do.

Technology is a double edged sword. It gives you access to information but it is too easy to track and keep tabs on those who seek the information. I just say "oh well" if these jack boots want to make my life difficult they can do it regardless of what I do or don't do.

Well said, that's why I just live with it.

Back
Top Bottom