• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

feedback

yvain

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
18   0
Reaction score
i,ve picked up a gun in a trade just like to hear some feedback on it good or bad.mod ta 90 9mm parabellum ARMI FRATELLI TANFOGLIO SPA. trying to find extra mags for it,someone told me cz mags would match.traded a mossberg plinker for it .

I got one in a package deal once , it appeared to be a copy of the Browning high power 9mm. CZ was supposed to fit , sold it before I found out. Made in Spain if I recall correctly.

Browning was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served a two-year mission in Georgia beginning on March 28, 1887. His father Jonathan Browning, who was among the thousands of Mormon pioneers in the mass exodus from Nauvoo, Illinois to Utah, established a gunsmith shop in Ogden in 1852.

Last edited:
Most CZ-75 mags will fit. A lot of Mec-Gear CZ-75 mags fit. As do mags made for the Baby Desert Eagle.
BUT...I have had my CZ 75 (1989 BRNO model, not a "B" model), side by side with a New CZ P-01, and a New Tanfoglio and although my mag and the Tanfoglio mag fit in the P-01, my mag did not fit the Tanfolglio.

My original CZ mags and the Mec-Gear mags fit both my CZ-75 and a TZ-90. And that TZ-90's mags fit my old CZ.

I guess one size does not fit all?

Back
Top Bottom