• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fellow buck slayers lets see em from past to present.

Place I used to work at in Pennsylvania got a new boss from Texas.
He kept going deer hunting with my coworker to the game lands and saw nothing there due to lots of pressure.
I kept telling him to come to my father in laws farm because we were covered up in deer.

Finally there were two more days to hunt so he came over and scouted the first afternoon and called me later to tell me he’s never seen so much deer evidence as he saw up there.
He kicked a few out while coming in and going out.
He set up the next morning with his climber.
Around 11:00 he was going to get down to grab a Sammich from his jeep when he hear trotting coming closer.
He got his custom .50 hand cannon ready and along comes this monster 11 pointer that stops right in front of his stand.
Blammo....he double Lungs him and it ran about 70 yards, rolls down a hill and piled up right next to the access road about ten feet from his jeep.
He brought the deer to work later to show it off and to thank me for allowing me to hunt and told us all his story.
It was the biggest deer he ever saw and probably will never take another one that big.
It was a monster.
Could’nt wipe the smile off his face with a hammer and chisel.

Yep the only thing I miss about Pennsylvania is the deer hunting on that farm......and the snow...I miss driving in the deep snow......I know I’m weird like that.

Damn nice one! Fulton has some huge bucks.

Seen many 150+ buck on S. Fulton Pkwy between the river and Union City. One monster at the corner of S. Fulton Pkwy and Cedar Grove Rd at about 2am was breath taking. I watched him with a doe for 20 mintues. Parked at the Shell Station. That area is the Realm of Monsters.

upload_2019-3-11_13-37-48.png
upload_2019-3-11_13-34-36.png
upload_2019-3-11_13-35-28.png

A little late but here are a couple. The pistol buck was this year at Blanton Creek. 125 yds

Back
Top Bottom